Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Book Swap -- Yippee!

One of my resolutions for 2014 was to get to know some of the other amazing bloggers that are out there.  Between Goodreads and Twitter, I've become friends with quite a few, but I know that there are tons more that I haven't had the opportunity to follow.

And considering they obviously love books, I know that they have to be pretty fantastic people.

So, one of the first events I'm participating in is a book swap hosted by the lovely ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. 


Basically, what is going to happen is that I am assigned a partner and we will exchange 3 books.  

1.)  A book you love
2.) A book you haven't read but are interested in
3.) A book from your partner's wish list.

So not only am I going to be connected with another book friend, I'm going to get three books that I get to read and review for you.  Win-Win!

When I started blogging back in April, I wasn't quite sure what exactly I was getting myself into.  And while there have been times where I've felt like maybe I was in a bit over my head, when something like this comes along, I am reminded just how wonderful the blogging community can be.

So yay!

If you are a blogger interested in signing up for this swap, the sign-ups are open until January 14th and can be found here.

Now I'm off to look at the other participants so I can try and guess who my partner will be!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope we can introduce you to some amazing new bookish blog buddies! :D
    Thanks for joining us for this one!

    ReplyDelete