Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List

The super fun bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish host a fun meme called Top Ten Tuesday and I am addicted!

This week's topic: Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Winter TBR List

Woah.  Ok, so I've been AWOL for a while now and what a topic to come back with.  So many amazing books out there -- and since I'm not a fan of the cold, what better way to pass the time, right?  But since I'm not one to back away from a challenge, this is what I've come up with -- there are a few ARC thrown in here but most of these are books that are currently available.












Bring on the snowy days!

Now that you've seen what is at the top of MY list...what is on yours? 

3 comments:

  1. I really liked This Song Will Save Your Life. I hope you like it too. I'm also looking forward to Panic and Unhinged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to start the Splintered series from A.G Howard, me and my book buddy are going to read this next year and it is going to be awesome!

    My TTT: http://little-missreader.blogspot.dk/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-and-teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED This Song Will Save Your Life! :)

    ReplyDelete