Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

The super fun bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish host a fun meme called Top Ten Tuesday and I am addicted!

This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

I found this week's topic to be rather difficult with all the book series that are being published.  But I'm not one to back down from a challenge, so I kept thinking about it and came to this realization - wanting a sequel does not mean that I found the ending lacking or incomplete -- it could mean that I simply don't want to let go of the characters or that maybe I want more about a secondary character.  Suddenly my list was much easier.  

Of course, this also means that I'm wanting to do a couple of rereads...immediately. 

What is on YOUR list?



1 comment:

  1. Excellent list! We share a few in common. :)

    ReplyDelete