Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Book Birthday, Brighton Walsh!





For those of you that did not read my guest post on Contemporary Romance Cafe, one of the books I talked about was Plus One.

Brighton Walsh is one of my favorite authors (that I have twitter stalked), so when I learned that she had Plus One coming out on May 6th (THAT IS TODAY, PEOPLE!!!), I jumped on the chance to pre-order.  When I saw it on Netgalley, I decided that I didn’t want to wait and requested it – I mean really, those of you that know me, did you really think that I was going to be that patient?  Please. 

From the moment I turned on my Kindle until the very last word, I couldn’t put it down.  It was as amazing as I knew it would be.
I am a sucker for a “friends becoming more” story and Plus One does not disappoint.  The banter, the flirty-ness, the UNF, the sexy times…they were exactly what I look for in a story.  Olivia is smart and sassy with a backbone and Ian…sweet lord, he is delish!  Ms. Walsh weaves their story in a way that is fluid and entertaining and an extremely enjoyable read.

Do yourself a favor and add this one to your to-read list today.  You won’t regret it. 

And Bri, I am so very happy for you my dear dear friend!  xoxo

1 comment: